Inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices participated in a mock GMP inspection
On October 8 and 9, inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices together with their peers from Armenia and Kazakhstan took part in a mock GMP inspection at the Gideon Richter Chemical Plant in Budapest, Hungary.
The inspection brought together representatives from three countries: the Department for Pharmaceutical Manufacture Inspections of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices (Russia), the Scientific Center for Drug and Medical Technology Expertise (Armenia), and the National Center for the Expertise of Medicinal Products, Devices and Equipment of the Kazakhstan Health Ministry.
The inspection pursued exchange of experience between the EAEU regulatory authorities during GMP inspections of pharmaceutical manufacturers. Additionally, such joint activities foster common principles of conducting inspections and help develop unified approaches towards classification of deviations.
«For the pharmaceutical community, joint mock GMP inspections are not only an opportunity to exchange practical knowledge, professional know-hows and to shape common standards and approaches towards inspection,» noted Vladislav Shestakov, director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices. — It also means a new step on the path of the inter-regulatory dialogue regarding GMP inspection procedures between the EAEU member states.
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award