- The rules of organizing and conducting inspections of drug manufacturers for the compliance with GMP requirements have been changed
On September 5, Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin signed Decree No. 1361 amending the rules of organizing and conducting inspections of drug manufacturers for the compliance with GMP requirements, as well as issuing the certificates on the compliance of drug manufacturers with the GMP standards.
- Rules for organizing and conducting inspection of pharmaceutical manufacturers for compliance with GMP requirements have been changed
On May 29, Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation Mikhail Mishustin signed Decree…
- Mutual trust is the fundamental principle of building relationships between the EAEU member countries
The working meeting between pharmaceutical inspectorates’ representatives of Russia and Republic of Belarus took place in Minsk city last week, initiated by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, in terms of which representatives of authorized entities of the two EAEU member countries exchanged opinions about organizational structures and current quality systems of medicines.
- Fifty experts of the pharmaceutical industry took part in the the expert-advisory workshop «Requirements and application of GMP rules for API manufacture»
At the end of December, experts of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of Minpromtorg of Russia held an open expert-advisory workshop «Requirements and application of GMP rules for API manufacture» organized by FSI «SID & GP» and the Pharmstrategy company within the joint program of promoting implementation of the best practices in the Russian pharmaceutical industry.
- Inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices participated in a mock GMP inspection
On October 8 and 9, inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices together with their peers from Armenia and Kazakhstan took part in a mock GMP inspection at the Gideon Richter Chemical Plant in Budapest, Hungary.
- GMP inspections master class Best Practices Day at the III All-Russia GMP Conference
The Best Practices Day on August 29 – the final day of the III All…
- Participation in the XV conference «Actual problems of quality assurance of medicinal and medical care»
On July 3-5, 2018 in Sochi, representatives of the FSI «SID & GP» took part in the XV anniversary annual interregional conference «Actual problems of quality assurance of medicinal and medical care.» Welcoming speech on behalf of the Institute was made by Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the FSI «SID & GP».
- Speech at the conference of CIS member States
An international conference of the CIS member states was held in Moscow on June 28.
- Vladislav Shestakov visited Belgium at the invitation of the Eurasian Communication Center
Brussels, April 25. Mr. Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good…
- Presentation at the IV Eurasian Economic Congress
December 6, 2017 the IV Eurasian Economic Congress, dedicated to the current issues of business…
- Presentation in the framework of annual conference ISPE in San Diego
31 October Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head on academic work of the Educational Centre of FSI…
- Seminar 23-24 November 2017 «Questions of 4-5 Modules of Registration Dossier formation»
FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade…