February 20, 2017 Webinar on Implementation of Good Pharmacy Practices (GPP)
Registration is finished.
The National Pharmaceutical Chamber in cooperation with the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade announces a webinar dedicated to GPP Implementation.
In the webinar we will review the GPP rules for human use products, the existing requirements for pharmacy retail sales aimed at free public access to high quality and safe pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
GPP regulations are meant for efficient management of pharmacies; better customer services; increased responsibility of pharmacists; faster interaction between the physician, the patient, and the pharmacist; welfare of healthcare consumers and customers’ retention by pharmacies.
Lecturer: E. Nevolina, M.Sc.Pharm, Executive Director of the National Pharmaceutical Chamber and non-profit partnership ‘Guild of Pharmacists’
Date: February 20, 2-17 at 11.00 – 13.00 Moscow time
No admission fee.
The webinar will be hosted by the Coordination Council for the Continuous Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Russian Ministry of Health; the participants may wish to score credits at the webinar. If you wish to score credit points, you need to forward you Application Form to email@example.com with ‘GPP Webinar Participation Feb. 20. 2017’ in the subject line. After the webinar has been concluded, you will receive a Questionnaire; upon completing the Questionnaire you will receive a Certificate with an individual ID number.
You have to use the following equipment to participate in the webinar.
- Registration for GMP Conference 2024 is now open
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC