February 20, 2017 Webinar on Implementation of Good Pharmacy Practices (GPP)
Registration is finished.
The National Pharmaceutical Chamber in cooperation with the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade announces a webinar dedicated to GPP Implementation.
In the webinar we will review the GPP rules for human use products, the existing requirements for pharmacy retail sales aimed at free public access to high quality and safe pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
GPP regulations are meant for efficient management of pharmacies; better customer services; increased responsibility of pharmacists; faster interaction between the physician, the patient, and the pharmacist; welfare of healthcare consumers and customers’ retention by pharmacies.
Lecturer: E. Nevolina, M.Sc.Pharm, Executive Director of the National Pharmaceutical Chamber and non-profit partnership ‘Guild of Pharmacists’
Date: February 20, 2-17 at 11.00 – 13.00 Moscow time
No admission fee.
The webinar will be hosted by the Coordination Council for the Continuous Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Russian Ministry of Health; the participants may wish to score credits at the webinar. If you wish to score credit points, you need to forward you Application Form to email@example.com with ‘GPP Webinar Participation Feb. 20. 2017’ in the subject line. After the webinar has been concluded, you will receive a Questionnaire; upon completing the Questionnaire you will receive a Certificate with an individual ID number.
You have to use the following equipment to participate in the webinar.
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award