The Eurasian Academy of Good Practices will host the first GxP-Fest
The international festival for undergraduate and graduate students – future specialists in the pharmaceutical industry will be held from July 2 to 4 in a hybrid format and will become a permanent platform where a new generation of pharmaceutical industry specialists will meet with leading industry specialists.
GxP-Fest is organized by the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices and is held with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia and the FBI “SID and GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. The operator of the event, CCC S-GROUP, in accordance with the current agenda, plans to introduce innovative formats of participation and communication.
More than 800 participants from universities of the EAEU countries and foreign countries are expected at the festival.
Young specialists will have the opportunity to communicate with representatives of the regulatory authorities of the EAEU countries, pharmaceutical companies and industry associations, which will help them get acquainted with leading industry experts and determine the vector of their careers.
One of the most important components of the festival will be business meetups, thanks to which senior students will be able to qualify for internships at leading pharmaceutical companies, and holders of diplomas – to start a successful career in the industry. All festival participants will be able to get an examination of their skills and knowledge, and take a confident step into the future.
The venue of the festival and conditions for participation will be announced later.
ANO “Eurasian Academy of Good Practices” is a subsidiary of FSI “SID and GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, registered on February 26, 2021. The Academy was created on the initiative of the pharmaceutical inspectorates of the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The main activities of the Academy are scientific and expert activities in the field of best good practices, best practices for inspecting subjects in the field of drug circulation, as well as assistance in providing authorized state bodies and local governments of the EAEU member states, pharmaceutical industry organizations with qualified personnel in the field of medicines’ circulation.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM