Seminar 04-05 December 2017 «Good Laboratory Practice for microbiological laboratories. Validation of microbiological methods of medicines quality control. Microbiological monitoring in the medicines manufacture. The main aspects of purification in the light of modern requirements for applicable detergents and disinfectants»
Federal State Institution «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducts the Educational Seminar «Good Laboratory Practice for microbiological laboratories. Validation of microbiological methods of medicines quality control. Microbiological monitoring in the medicines manufacture. The main aspects of purification in the light of modern requirements for applicable detergents and disinfectants».
The seminar will highlight the current issues of Good Laboratory Practice for microbiological laboratories (requirements for personnel, facilities, equipment, nutrient media/reagents, test cultures, documentation).
Questions of microbiological methods of quality control of medicines validation will be considered.
Recommendations to determine the validation characteristics and acceptance criteria, the scope of verification and validation of pharmacopoeial and non-pharmacopoeial test methods, the development of a validation documents package (plan, protocols, report) will be provided.
During the seminar, the principles of the risk-oriented approach to the development of the Program and the organization of microbiological monitoring of production environment will be considered. Students will gain practical skills in the appliance of risk assessment tools. The main aspects of purification will be presented in the light of current requirements for the applicable detergents and disinfectants.
Upon the completion of the Seminar students will receive participation certificates.
The seminar will be conducted by Asya Anatolyevna Chernyavskaya, Executive Director of the testing & examination center «Microbiolog».
Venue: to be confirmed
Contact person: Ekaterina Ryzhikova
Phone: +7 (915) 455-65-78
- Registration for GMP Conference 2024 is now open
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC