February 13-14, 2017 Introductory Course on Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
On February 13 and 14, 2017, State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices (SID & GP) of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade will conduct an Introductory Course on Good Clinical Practice.
The workshop is an educational project designed by SID & GP to improve the skills of research physicians and employees of pharmaceutical companies involved in the planning, organization and conduct of clinical studies.
During the workshop we will highlight the current issues of organizing and conducting clinical studies of drugs in conformity with requirements of good clinical practice. Special attention will be given to the content of the ICH GCP as reflected in the current Russian legislation and international requirements for conducting clinical studies, including regulatory standards for conducting inspection.
Evgeny Rogov, Ph.D, Head of the Education Department in the field of GCP/GLP FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, expert of the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare, GLP inspector of the Federal Service for Accreditation, with 15 years of experience in organizing, conducting and control of preclinical and clinical studies.
Oleg Talibov, Head of the Research Department in the company “Ligand Research”, an associate professor in the Department of Therapy, Clinical Pharmacology and Ambulance, Moscow State Medical University, has 20 years of experience in clinical studies.
At the end of the workshop, successful students will be awarded professional certificates.
Location: Moscow, Bryusov per.2 / 14, p. 8.
Contact person: Ekaterina Ryzhikova.
Phone: +7 (915) 455-65-78
- Registration for GMP Conference 2024 is now open
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC