Day of Knowledge at the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices
On August 31, 2018, the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices congratulated employees’ first-graders on the Day of Knowledge. The parents and the leadership shared their best wishes with the kids on their first days of school life.
‘Our colleagues’ kids are part of the institute’s big family. This is why we offer support to them during this important turn of life life, and together with the parents, as the tradition goes, we will share their failures and achievements. The latter – I am sure – will prevail’, says Anna Lazareva, Head of HR.
At the meeting, the first-graders received presents for the school year. Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the Institute, gave the kids backpacks, globes, pencil cases, diaries, and other accessories.
‘Congratulations on the beginning of the new school year. Let you have enough strength and will to achieve new goals, and accomplish useful things. New acquaintances, interesting assignments, friendly classmates and teachers wait for you. We wish you successes, strength, dedication, energy, goodness and patience. Let good luck smile on everyone, may you possess the magic of knowledge so that you easily open all the doors’ – shared Vladislav Shestakov his wishes with the schoolkids.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM