A seminar on the topical issues in the field of inspection was held by the FSI «SID&GP» Educational Center
On June 13-14, 2017, a two-day seminar on the topic «Organization, preparation and implementation of inspections. Manufacturer’s and applicant’s responsibilities and accountability. Analysis of the most common discrepancies identified during inspection» took place in Moscow. It was attended by about fifty employees of several.
Leading pharmaceutical companies.
The seminar was organized by the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices (SID&GP). The main objective of the event was to share information concerning subtle aspects of preparing for and conducting inspections, proper documentation and deadlines along with essential observations made by inspecting officers. In other words, everything that manufacturers who make preparations for an upcoming inspection should know.
The following subjects were covered in detail during the seminar: matters on different stages of preparation for an inspection; proper documentation handling (preparation, deadlines, volume and scope, cover letters); major issues and discrepancies, an applicant’s course of action on a manufacturing site, main groups of discrepancies, analysis, various preventive and corrective measures.
SID&GP employees, namely the Head of the Examination Department Madina Sottayeva, the Head of the Inspection of Drug Manufacturing Department Natalia Chadova, the Deputy Head of the Inspection Department Vladimir Orlov and the lead specialist Nadezhda Arkhipova conducted the seminar.
Please explore the photo report of the event provided below:
- Registration for GMP Conference 2024 is now open
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC