A regular educational course for pharmaceutical inspectors is taking place at FSI «SID & GP»
On 04 February, 2019, the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices started a regular educational course for GMP inspectors (theory and practice) including the topical issues of Good Manufacturing Practice. This course is mandatory for the pharmaceutical inspectorate and lasts 2 months.
In the period from 04 to 08 February, the following topics from the GMP environment are under focus:
- Training and attestation of Qualified Persons in the Russian Federation and the EAEU;
- Chapters 3 and 5 of EU GMP and EAEU GMP with revisions as of 2015;
- Cross-contamination risk assessment in shared (multi-purpose) facilities;
- Cleaning validation in shared (multi-purpose) facilities;
- Manufacture of sterile drugs with a brief discussion of the draft of revisions in Annex 1 to EU GMP.
Apart from the theoretical part, the workshop includes case studies related to detection and classification of GMP non-conformities during GMP inspections.
An increased focus is put on the analysis and comparison of certain paragraphs of the requirements contained in the effective RF GMP, EU GMP and EAEU GMP, as well as in the recommendations by global professional associations in the pharmaceutical manufacture environment.
The workshop features the following speakers:
- EU experts-certified GMP professional and trainer, Doctor of Pharmacy, Professor Yury Podpruzhnikov.
- Deputy Director for Scientific Activities, Department Head in Sechenov University, Doctor of Pharmacy, Professor Natalia Pyatigorskaya.
- Registration for GMP Conference 2024 is now open
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC