Welcome to participate in the second All-Russia Pharmaceutical HR-Conference
On April 25, 2018 the Second All-Russia Pharmaceutical HRConference «Shortage of qualified personnel in pharmaceutical industry. The search for solutions» supported by SID&GP will be held in Moscow.
During a long period of time pharmaceutical industry has been experiencing a major shortage of professional personnel. Current situation urges both government and business to look for brand new solutions which will become a stimulus for a necessary change.
The participants of the Conference face an ambitious challenge to develop effective solutions which will make it possible to influence the situation and to vote for the most valuable proposals which will be included in the new development program of the pharmaceutical industry «Pharma-2030».
We welcome government officials, developers of the program «Pharma-2030», academia, top managers and HR directors of pharmaceutical companies, personnel managers, heads of educational departments to get involved.
The Conference will be held at: Courtyard Marriott, Moscow City Center, Voznesenskiy pereulok, 7.
No entrance fee.
Please note that coffee breaks, lunches, and dinner are charged extr
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award