Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus Director of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” Vladislav Shestakov made a report on Exhibition of Indian manufacturers EXPO-CUM-BSM.
On 28th of November, 2016 in Moscow was opened an exhibition of Indian pharmaceutical manufacturers. Hosted by Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council with support from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and Embassy of India in Moscow.
Director of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” Vladislav Shestakov was invited to
address to the institutors and participants of that exclusive exhibition, where more than 50 major Indian pharmaceutical companies were displayed.
Head of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices,” Deputy head of the Inspectorate made a report concerning main areas of focus of inspecting foreign manufacturing sites and current situation of performing inspections. Vladislav Shestakov highlighted the must to prepare rigorously for the inspections because preparation affects the result- obtaining of the Certificate of conformance Good Manufacturing Practice. Educative programs, which have been developed upon the request of the pharmaceutical industry by specialists of Educative Center of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” for advanced and reskilling training were also the subject of the speech. “Our Institute has a License. At this stage within this License have been produced more than 50 educative programs across the whole Good Practices: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GEP (Good Engineering Practice), GDP (Good Distributional Practice), GPhP (Good Pharmaceutical Practice)”, said Director of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” Vladislav Shestakov.
Moreover, he put forward an initiative to sign an Agreement between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” and Indian Inspectorate, to carry out cooperative educative programs, training, and joint inspections.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM