Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, took part in a press conference following the completion of the GxP Profi 2022 international industry contest.
The contest was aimed at identifying leaders of innovations in quality among drug manufacturers of the Eurasian Economic Union. Vladislav Shestakov is the President of the Board of the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices and a member of the Expert Contest Commission.
In his speech at the press conference, Vladislav Shestakov acknowledged the high level of projects submitted for the contest.
“Along with my colleagues on the expert commission, I went through the submitted projects with great interest and can note the high degree of their innovation. It is in the spirit of the time and quite anticipated that most of the projects were related to digitalisation. This proves once again that our industry is developing in tune with the latest trends. We can see a huge potential for the transition to an innovative model across the entire industry,” said Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The press conference was attended by Dmitry Galkin, Director of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia; Chinara Mambetalieva, Deputy Director of the Technical Regulation and Accreditation Department of the Eurasian Economic Commission; Irina Spichak, Executive Director of the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices; and representatives of the winning companies.
- 50 Years of Development: Semashko Forum saw a session on the half century of the FSI “SID & GP”
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award