Vesti Irkutsk “VII All-Russian GMP Conference took place in Irkutsk”
The VII All-Russian GMP Conference with international participation was held in Irkutsk.
The Conference has been bringing together pharmaceutical industry experts for the last 7 years. The business programme of the Conference was very rich and included discussion of the most important issues related to good practices, approaches to harmonisation, transition to supranational regulation within the Eurasian Economic Union, and international cooperation in general. Watch the news video about how the event went and what was discussed from the Vesti Irkutsk broadcaster.
Source Vesti – Irkutsk
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM