Vesti Irkutsk “VII All-Russian GMP Conference took place in Irkutsk”
The VII All-Russian GMP Conference with international participation was held in Irkutsk.
The Conference has been bringing together pharmaceutical industry experts for the last 7 years. The business programme of the Conference was very rich and included discussion of the most important issues related to good practices, approaches to harmonisation, transition to supranational regulation within the Eurasian Economic Union, and international cooperation in general. Watch the news video about how the event went and what was discussed from the Vesti Irkutsk broadcaster.
Source Vesti – Irkutsk
- 50 Years of Development: Semashko Forum saw a session on the half century of the FSI “SID & GP”
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results