The VII All-Russian GMP Conference with international participation kicks off in Irkutsk
This year’s Conference tagline is “GxP: Unity of Approaches to Good Quality”
Here is the first day agenda:
- Plenary session on “International cooperation on good practices under the current geopolitical conditions”;
- An open mic on “International alliances for good practices: Education, Regulation, and Production”;
- Panel session on “Eurasian integration in the field of good practices under current geopolitical conditions”;
- The Panel Session “A unifying role of GxP in the conditions of the changing reality” will comprise two parts.
Join the discussion!
Throughout the day, the PRO GMP Telegram channel will be making special posts on the topics of the sessions, under which you can post your comments and put questions to the speakers.
Please note that the schedule of events in the programme is indicated by Irkutsk time (+ 5 hours ahead of Moscow).
For a detailed business programme, please visit the website: https://gosgmp.ru/programma-vi-vserossijskoj-konferentsii-2022/
The event is organised by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation jointly with the FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”; the technical operator of the Conference is the S-GROUP Corporate Communications. The general partner of the Conference is the Pharmasyntez Group of Companies.
- 50 Years of Development: Semashko Forum saw a session on the half century of the FSI “SID & GP”
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results