The VII All-Russian GMP Conference with international participation kicks off in Irkutsk
This year’s Conference tagline is “GxP: Unity of Approaches to Good Quality”
Here is the first day agenda:
- Plenary session on “International cooperation on good practices under the current geopolitical conditions”;
- An open mic on “International alliances for good practices: Education, Regulation, and Production”;
- Panel session on “Eurasian integration in the field of good practices under current geopolitical conditions”;
- The Panel Session “A unifying role of GxP in the conditions of the changing reality” will comprise two parts.
Join the discussion!
Throughout the day, the PRO GMP Telegram channel will be making special posts on the topics of the sessions, under which you can post your comments and put questions to the speakers.
Please note that the schedule of events in the programme is indicated by Irkutsk time (+ 5 hours ahead of Moscow).
For a detailed business programme, please visit the website: https://gosgmp.ru/programma-vi-vserossijskoj-konferentsii-2022/
The event is organised by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation jointly with the FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”; the technical operator of the Conference is the S-GROUP Corporate Communications. The general partner of the Conference is the Pharmasyntez Group of Companies.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM