The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
At the BIOTECHMED 2018 forum, the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade signed a strategic agreement with the Center for Advanced Technology Development.
The scope of the Agreement focuses on monitoring, evaluation, and analytical support of pharmaceutical labeling in the Russian Federation.
Pharmaceutical businesses must label their products with a special code as of 2020. Not all manufacturers – however – have proper equipment or skilled professionals to implement this procedure at present.
Experts of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices offer their professional qualifications to help pharmacists implement the labeling system at their industrial facilities.
Vladislav Shestakov signed an agreement with the Association of Biomedical Cell Products Manufacturers (ABCPM).
The parties agreed to cooperate and exchange competences for promotion of harmonized development of the biomedical cellular products manufacture in Russia.
Vladislav Shestakov – Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade – noted that the Agreement is aimed at regulation of production of high quality pharmaceuticals.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM