State Institute of drugs and good Practices to participate in BIOTECHMED 2018
On September 9, Gelendzhik hosted BIOTECHMED 2018 forum . The main themes of this year are: digitization of healthcare, combating cancer, and export of medical devices. There are more than 1.500 people participating: prominent government officials and business leaders, including foreign guests.
Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices walked about exposition of the forum, which was led by Denis Manturov, the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. Official delegation visited sites of «Rostech», «CRET», «Geropharm», «BIOCAD», «Takeda», «Shvabe».
Exploring the exhibition, Denis Manturov highly rated the innovative development of pharmaceuticals and technologies of domestic industry. While talking to the media the Minister noted that he feels confident there are ‘no obstacles’ for the development and production of pharmaceutical products in Russia. «We see a great interest of both Russian and foreign companies in the development of this sector of industry», – said the head of the delegation.
Vladislav Shestakov commented on the exhibition, ‘The quality of innovative Russian pharmaceuticals, presented on BIOTECHMED, are in compliance with GMP quality standards . Regular events like this help the pharmaceutical community to resolve manufacturing issues, which contributes to increased reliability and effecacy of pharmaceuticals produced in Russia».
BIOTECHMED is held with support of the Russian Health Ministry, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, government corporation «Rostech» and administration of Krasnodar region. National Immunobiological Company acts as a strategic partner, Russian Export Center – as a strategic partner.
Heads of federal and regional authorities, private and public medical institutions, public corporations, business, funds and development institutes, heads and personnel of graduate institutes and universities, foreign guests and partners, and also representatives of the Russian professional community participate in the forum.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM