State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices discussed legal issues of pharmaceutical industry at conference organized by Vedomosti newspaper
The annual conference dedicated to Legal issues of the pharmaceutical industry took place in Moscow on September 18, 2018.
Irina Pshenichnaya, Deputy Head of the Institute’s Legal Department delivered a speech at the roundtable ‘Legal regulation of pharmaceutical circulation and its application on the EAEU market.’
The speaker delivered a presentation on pharmaceutical inspections in the Eurasian Economic Union. She described the rules of pharmaceutical inspections and issues to be regulated at the national level, including the structure of the pharmaceutical inspectorate and timeframes allowed for each stage of the pharmaceutical inspection. Irina demonstrated the documentation flow chart during a typical pharmaceutical inspection and explained the system of mutual recognition of GMP certificates of EAEU manufacturers.
“Since it is necessary to harmonize the national legislation regulating pharmaceutical circulation in line with the EAEC laws, conferences like this allow professionals to openly discuss and exchange views on significant matters,” Irina Pshenichnaya commented.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM