Registration for the VII All-Russian GMP Conference is opened
On September 7-8, the VII All-Russian GMP Conference with international participation will take place in Irkutsk.
The event is organised by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation jointly with the FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”; the conference operator is the S-GROUP Corporate Communications.
Over six years, the GMP Conference has positively established itself as a forum for a productive dialogue between the industry and the regulator, having become a platform to connect government officials and professional associations, drug manufacturing executives and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) experts. Since 2016, more than 6,000 people took part in the Conference, whereas 20,000 viewers watched the webcast over the 2 years that the event was held in a hybrid format.
A special attention of the industry was drawn to the workshops that featured an in-depth analysis of real cases happening during the drug manufacturing process and inspections, as well as to the open interaction between the regulator and pharmaceutical community.
During the past few years, the Conference agenda has been addressing issues related not only to the good manufacturing practice, but also to the good laboratory, engineering and other practices (GxP). Furthermore, the Conference will feature round tables and thematic sessions on veterinary field.
The Conference 2022 will focus on the discussion of some topical issues of the pharmaceutical and medical industry development in the current geopolitical conditions. The quality issue will be the keynote one this time, i.e. both the quality of management at every stage of drug manufacturing and the quality of the entire life cycle of a drug.
“The quality is an ethical value. Pharma has always been a sector of the industry that takes the notion of quality not as a formality, but as an essential criterion. In the recent years, the Russian pharmaceutical industry has been facing an excess stress imposed. Our goal today is not merely to consolidate efforts of all the market stakeholders to weather the existing crisis, but also to sustain a high quality, safety, and efficacy of drugs manufactured,” Vladislav Shestakov, Director, FSI “SID & GP”, highlighted.
The breakout sessions of the GMP Conference 2022 will cover:
- Government supportive measures for the industry in the light of the restrictions and sanctions introduced;
- Functioning of the Eurasian Economic Union common pharmaceutical market;
- Harmonization of the EAEU regulatory requirements;
- Pharmaceutical engineering in the present-day manufacturing;
- Evolving the R&D segment, and development and introduction of novel products into commerce.
On September 7-8, the Conference will be held in person, with some sessions live-streamed on the website www.gosgmp.ru.
The second day will offer an extensive workshop on good manufacturing practice and GMP inspections that implies an in-person participation only.
We are pleased to invite top-level experts of pharmaceutical and medical sectors, federal and regional government officials, specialised associations and communities, scientific research and testing centres, manufacturing companies, experts in the field of engineering, quality, and good practices, as well as all those interested in the theme of the Conference.
For registration, please click https://gosgmp.ru/registration/
Venue of the event
Hotel Baikal Business Center, 279 Baikalskaya Street, Irkutsk.
For participation in the GMP Conference, please contact
S-GROUP Corporate Communications
+7 (495) 120-53-33
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award