«PROjections of the Future»
On June 7 and 8, 2018 Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, participated in the interactive conference «Pharmaceutical labeling: effective participation throughout the whole chain!» in a series of practical business events «PROjections of the Future» in Kaliningrad. During two days the participants discussed the preparedness of all stakeholders for the introduction of the labeling system, as well as the progress achieved and spheres of development in that respect.
Vladislav Shestakov took the floor at the workshop «Our forwards had to take over the game», within which speakers shared options about their readiness and preparedness of the remaining elements of the labeling process, accentuated its vulnerabilities, evaluated benefits and flaws of the system, as well as specified the spheres of mutual interest between manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
«Of course, it’s obvious, that implementation of labeling will continue after 2020, however, according to manufacturers’ data, all the essential pharmaceutical products of prime importance from the lists of 7N and EDL lists will be included in the monitoring system by the end of the program Pharma-2020. After that, the industry will face the challenge of system improvement at all levels» – Vladislav Shestakov pointed out in his speech.
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award