Participation in the award ceremony – Smartpharma Awards 2018
May 22, 2018 in Moscow, the first prize “Smartpharma Awards 2018” was held. It is designed to support the importance of the profession of Pharmacist in Charge and Pharmacist, as well as identify the best medicines, products, drug manufacturers and pharmacy chains.
At the awarding ceremony in the nomination “Pharmacy Network of the Year”, Illarion Boyko, Deputy Director for Science of the FSI “SID & GP”, presented a special award in the category “Pharmacy Network of the Year”, which was evaluated by several criteria: attractive salary; stability; the opportunity for professional career growth, brand image.
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award
- A virtual factory for testing the skills of inspecting the production of medicines was presented at the 7th International Congress Russia — Nicaragua