Participating in the launch of «Takeda» production line for the Ixazomib in Yaroslavl
On August 1, 2018, Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the FSI “SID and GP”, took part in the opening ceremony at the for the production line for the Ixazomib, an innovative medicine for patients with multiple myeloma. The ceremony was held in Yaroslavl plant of «Takeda Pharmaceuticals». The total investment in the Russian production of the medicine amounted to 477 million rubles.
The solemn opening ceremony also saw the attendance: Governor of Yaroslavl region – Dmitry Mironov; Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development of Minpromtorg Russia – Aleksey Alekhin; Director of the Europe Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan – Yasushi Masaki; Representative of the Yaroslavl region in the Federation Council – Igor Kagramanyan; CEO of the “Takeda Russia”, the Head of the CIS – Andrey Potapov; Director of the “Takeda Yaroslavl” Macey Fabiancic.
- 50 Years of Development: Semashko Forum saw a session on the half century of the FSI “SID & GP”
- Finale of the GxP-Fest 2023 International Student Festival held in Moscow
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector