On May 3, 2018, Illarion Boyko was appointed as Deputy Director for Science
Illarion Boyko previous held position of Director of the Commerce and Logistics of “Veropharm”. In FSI ‘SID & GP’ he was appointed Deputy Director of Science.
Illarion Boyko, holder of post-doctoral degree in medicine, professor, graduated with honors from the Military Medical Academy. He holds an Executive MBA, General Management, from Stockholm School of Economics. For 15 years worked in treatment & prophylactic and research clinics. For more than 20 years he has been a member of the top management team of “Nycomed Russia-CIS” (1994-2012), “Takeda Pharmaceuticals” (2012-2015), “Veropharm”, “Abbott Laboratories” (2015-2017). The author of more than 340 scientific, educational and methodological works, publications, monographs, including patents for inventions. Recognized as the “Best Operating Manager of the Year in the Russian Pharmaceutical Industry” (2011), awarded the “Platinum Ounce”. He was repeatedly awarded charters and diplomas of the companies’ heads; he was awarded the Diploma of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR – “Peacekeeping soldier” – for the courage and military prowess shown in the performance of the international duty in the Republic of Afghanistan.
“The most important tasks entrusted to me are the further development of cooperation with the best Russian and abroad profession-oriented Universities by education of leading specialists of pharmaceutical industry, improving the quality of internal and external consulting and analytical services. Furthermore, an important part of my work is monitoring the implementation of strategic programmes for the development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry, building up joint scientific developments of dosage forms and further improving the quality of internal processes and procedures,” Illarion Boyko shared.
“Strengthening of the personnel is an integral part of the development and reinforcement of the team of our Institute. Illarion Boyko has the essential skills required as Deputy Director for Science. We have high hopes for his experience and professional achievements noted by many awards”, – the Director of Institute Vladislav Shestakov noted.
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award
- A virtual factory for testing the skills of inspecting the production of medicines was presented at the 7th International Congress Russia — Nicaragua