New venue for the III All-Russia GMP Conference
Organizing Committee of the III All-Russia GMP Conference ‘Russia and the World. Management of growing capacity in the pharmaceutical market’ convened for a meeting in Moscow on July 1o. The Committee consisted of representatives the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, and S-Group Corporate Communication Center that manages the conference.
The Committee discussed hot issues of the pharmaceutical industry and new regulating trends, considered new topics to be included in the conference agenda to reflect latest changes in Russian legislation, agreed on the deadlines for the publication of the updated program outline that will become viewable on the official website next week.
Additionally, the Committee changed the venue of the conference. It has been moved to ‘Korston Club Hotel Kazan’ located at the following address: Kazan, ul. Nikolaya Yershova, 1-A
Please consider this alteration when planning your logistics.
As previously announced, the Conference will be held on August 27 – 29, and will be a significant event in the social life of Kazan, as it brings together leading experts of the pharmaceutical industry, regulating government officials, production managers and professionals, representatives of professional associations and communities, as well as specialists for staff skills development in the pharmaceutical remit.
Background info: The conference is sponsored by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade together with the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices; S-Group will manage all logistical aspects.
Partners: Valenta Pharm – general partner; strategic partners: Gedeon Richter, TatKhimPharmPrepatary; conference partners: Astellas Pharma, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, session stakeholders: Akrikhin, AmGen, Bosnalijek, PRO.MED.CS Praha a.s.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM