GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
The city for holding the VIII All-Russian GMP Conference with International Participation was determined based on the open voting which took place in 2 stages. A short list was formed from the options proposed by the regular conference participants and the final choice fell on Ekaterinburg.
Every year the GMP conference is held in different cities, the previous location is never repeated. According to the organizers, this allows the industry representatives to get acquainted with the pharmaceutical sector in the regions and see the rich multinational culture of Russia.
Today Ekaterinburg is the largest economic, administrative, cultural, scientific and educational center of the Urals. The city was founded in 1723, which means that next year it will celebrate its 300th anniversary.
The developed industrial infrastructure of Sverdlovsk Region also contributed to the selection process results. The pharmaceutical industry of the region is represented by such enterprises as Medsintez, Uralbiofarm, and the Irbit Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plant.
The VIII All-Russian GMP Conference with International Participation will be held on September 26–28, 2023.
The Conference will be organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, with S-GROUP Corporate Communications being the operator.
The business program will begin to form starting from the coming year. Follow the news and details on the websites of SID&GP and the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, as well as on the Conference website.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM