Discourse at the open seminar
On May 23, 2018, Ivan Gulyaev, the chief expert on the GMP inspection of the FSI “SID & GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, delivered a lecture in the framework of the open seminar. The key topics of the lecture were: “Approaches to studying the stability of drugs and APIs”, “Organization of work with control and archival samples”, “Modern trends in organizing activities to investigate results beyond the specification”. The organizers of the event were the FSI “SID & GP” and the FARMSTRATEGY company, that are the developers of a joint program to promote the introduction of the best examples of good practices in the Russian pharmaceutical industry.
Participants of the seminar noted the possibility of interactive communication with the lecturer, including the opportunity to get answers to all the questions of interest “from the very beginning” from the current expert on the drugs inspection.
Following the results of the open seminar, all participants received an official Certificate of past training.
- Registration for GMP Conference 2024 is now open
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC