Cooperation Agreement signed with the Bulgarian Inspectorate
On July 10, 2018 in Sofia, Bulgaria, Vladislav Shestakov – Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, Deputy Head of the State GMP Inspectorate met with Professor Assena Stoimenova, Executive Director of the Bulgarian Drug Agency (Medicines Agency of the Bulgarian Health Ministry).
The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices and the Bulgarian Medicines Agency signed a bilateral agreement that covers professional exchanges and timely notification on anticipated inspections and critical non-compliances. The inspectorates extended invitations to the major pharmaceutical events: the first in history joint conference of Bulgarian-Cuban regulators, GxP summit for university students and postgraduates, as well as the 3rd All-Russia GMP Conference. The delegates also discussed participation of observers in pharmaceutical inspections, organization of educational inspections, and development of joint educational programs, supplementary education and advanced skills projects.
“We continue to strengthen international cooperation between regulatory authorities, and by signing the present Agreement with the Bulgarian Inspectorate we made big step towards our goal. Intensive interaction between our nations in the pharmaceutical industry fill me with great expectation: our discussion was not limited to regulatory issues only, we also talked about the future of the industry – our students, “- said Vladislav Shestakov, Head of the delegation.
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results
- FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade became the winner of the SCM Pharm award