A virtual factory for testing the skills of inspecting the production of medicines was presented at the 7th International Congress Russia — Nicaragua
A VR product for honing skills in inspecting pharmaceutical production for compliance with GMP standards was presented at a conference on pharmaceuticals and immunobiology, in Nicaragua. The virtual factory was developed by the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices jointly with Nomix.
In the virtual world, the user can go through all the stages of a real inspection of a solid forms production facility, from arrival at the enterprise to a complete examination of manufacturing premises and equipment. Virtual Factory 2.0 is extensively used to train new employees and students of specialized universities, as well as to sustain the skills of experienced inspectors at a high level.
You can learn more about the project “Virtual Plant 2.0” on the website https://vrzavod.org/.
The 7th “Russia-Nicaragua” International Congress brings together representatives of the scientific community from Russia, Nicaragua and other Latin American countries for the development of pharmaceuticals and the healthcare system as a whole.
This year, the participants exchanged views and best practices on a wide range of issues, discussed issues related to the prospects for further development of the pharmaceutical industry in the post-covid world.
- 50 Years of Development: Semashko Forum saw a session on the half century of the FSI “SID & GP”
- GMP Conference 2023 will be held on September 26–28 in Ekaterinburg
- Reducing dependence on import of pharmaceutical raw materials for technological sovereignty of the country
- Well-coordinated work and close cross-sectoral cooperation as a growth engine for domestic pharmaceutical sector
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the Press Conference on the GxP Profi Contest Results