A business meeting between the EAEU’s ISPE and the senior management of ISPE was held in Dublin
Within the annual European conference of ISPE (International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering), a business meeting between the steering committee of the EAEU’s International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering (EAEU’s ISPE) and the steering committee and the senior management of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) was held.
On 02 April, the Head of the EAEU’s ISPE, the Line Manager of the EAEU’s Pharmaceutical Inspectorates International Cooperation Department of SID & GP Mr. Vladimir Orlov, a member of the Society’s Board of Directors Ms. Oksana Pryanichnikova and the Secretary of the EAEU’s ISPE, the Deputy Head of the International Cooperation Department of SID & GP Ms. Polina Bobyleva had a business meeting with the President of ISPE Mr. John Bournas and the Vice President of ISPE for Europe Mr. Thomas Zimmer. Based on the outcomes of the talks on the prospects of future cooperation between the two engineering associations, a decision was made to hold an official annual ISPE conference in Russia at the end of 2019 – beginning of 2020. Besides, the parties agreed on organization of training workshops on the hottest GxP topics taking into account the ISPE’s expertise.
One of the most significant results of the meeting between the representatives of the EAEU’s ISPE and ISPE was the decision on drafting official translations of the selected ISPE Guidelines into the Russian language with due regard to the polling among the Russian-speaking ISPE members.
The management of ISPE confirmed the intention to support the steering committee of the EAEU’s ISPE on all the specified areas of activity within the Eurasian region.
- Cooperation issues in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare system were discussed at the Russia-Africa Summit
- International cooperation discussed at the Drug Safety Forum
- Transformation of medical education and training of highly qualified personnel discussed at the Uzbek-Russian Medical Forum
- Memorandum of Cooperation signed between the Eurasian Academy of Good Practices, State Center for Expertise and Standardization of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment (Uzbekistan), and Rusatom Healthcare JSC
- The prospects for the development of cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia in the pharmaceutical industry were discussed as part of the business mission Made in Russia + INNOPROM