Development of the Company’s Portfolio (R&D)
Development of national innovative drugs is one of the focus areas of the Pharma-2030 government programme.
Scientific research is the mainstream component of the modern pharmaceutical industry. Development and manufacturing of innovative drugs give a significant advantage for a pharmaceutical company. A unique, potent, and safe drug is the success factor of a company on the market.
The Industry Analytics Centre offers consultations on the following issues:
- Market analysis and identifying the promising niche and consumer needs
- Identification or development of the product that would be in demand with the consumers and beneficial for the company, too.
- Production cost calculation as per the volume of the product required
- Consultation on the product launch, competitive environment, benchmark, product launch and promotion strategy.
- Consultation on the product logistics support.
- Consultation on management of the product life cycle in the market.