Researcher in the Laboratory of Analytical Research Methods
- Conducting scientific and applied research of pharmacological preparations;
- Development and implementation of procedures for analysis of pharmaceutical substances and finished dosage forms;
- Validation of analytical procedures, preparation of analytical protocols and validation reports;
- Maintenance of research documentation, preparation of reports, preparation of articles for publication in scientific press;
- Ensuring the functioning of analytical equipment.
- Education: higher chemical/pharmaceutical;
- Work experience in the field: from 3 years;
- Experience in working with devices for HPLC, GLC, spectrophotometry, IR spectroscopy;
- Proficiency in applying titrimetric methods (non-aqueous, potentiometric titration, work on automatic titrators, titration with indicators);
- Ability to work with scientific literature;
- Experience in writing pharmacopoeial articles;
- Experience in conducting analytical work in accordance with the requirements of the State Pharmacopoeia of the Russian Federation;
- Ability to work with foreign pharmacopoeias (USP, BP, Eu Ph, etc.);
- Knowledge of the English language, sufficient for a quick and complete understanding of the field texts.
- Five-day working week with two days-off (Saturday, Sunday): Monday – Thursday from 9.00 to 18.00, Friday – from 9.00 to 16.45.
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Full-time work.
- Continual improvement of professional knowledge level.
- A decent level of salary.