Researcher at the Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory
- Studying of literary and patent data;
- Development of dosage forms composition (hard and soft);
- Development of technology for obtaining dosage forms;
- Validation of technological processes, preparation of protocols and validation reports;
- Maintenance of research documentation, preparation of reports.
- Education: higher chemical/pharmaceutical;
- Work experience in the field (preferably);
- Ability to work with scientific literature;
- Experience in writing technological regulations (preferably);
- Knowledge of the English language, sufficient for quick and complete understanding of the field texts;
- Experience in working with laboratory equipment (mixers, granulators, tablet press, etc.).
- Five-day working week with two days-off (Saturday, Sunday): Monday – Thursday from 9.00 to 18.00, Friday – from 9.00 to 16.45.
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Full-time work.
- Continual improvement of professional knowledge level.
- A decent level of salary.