- The Cooperation Agreement was signed between State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices and National agency of pharmaceutical products of Algeria
On January 14, the Cooperation Agreement was signed between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” and National agency of pharmaceutical products of Algeria. Also this week, Algeria was the first African country that registered Russian vaccine “Sputnik V” against Coronavirus.
- SID&GP experts participated in the ISPE Eurasian Affiliate pre-conference
Pre-conference of the Eurasian ISPE Affiliate – online event dedicated to pharmaceutical engineering – took place on December, 16, before the big conference of ISPE EAEU, which is planned to be held off-line in 2021. The pre-conference day was online and brought together leading Russian and foreign experts in the field of pharmaceutical engineering and design. SID&GP experts prepared presentations in a number of panel sessions of the event.
- Signing of Cooperation agreement between FSI “SID&GP” and Agency for medicinal products and medical devices of Bosnia and Herzegovina
On the 11th of December a singing of a Cooperation agreement between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Agency for medicinal products and medical devices of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ALMBiH) took place
- What is in the Programme of V GMP-conference?
On the official site of V All-Russia GMP-conference with international participation published a business program of the event. Thanks to the online format, Conference organizers were able to ensure the participation of the representatives of regulatory agencies of Italy, Hungary, Japan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, Spain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, USA, Jordan, Croatia, South Korea, France, Azerbaijan, the EAEU and the EDQM, who on 30 September will discuss the lessons learned from the pandemic and exchange perspectives of working in the conditions of a new reality.
- Discussion on prospects of cooperation between Russia and China in the field of biopharmaceutics was conducted at SID&GP
The Department of Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices (SID&GP) have conducted a working meeting with Chineese biopharmaceutical companies dedicated to cooperation in the context of pharmaceutics. As well as that, during the meeting a great attention was drawn to the specifics of GMP-inspections.
- More than $ 1 million US is the value of the Russian exports to India
At the Round table “Development of bilateral trade, banking and financial sector and industrial cooperation”, which is taking place on the sidelines of the Second Russia-India Strategic Economic Dialogue in New Delhi, the ways of collaboration between the regulators and further prospects for cooperation are being discussed.
- SID & GP – being ahead of time
The results of the work by the GMP-inspectorate became the main topic of the meeting with representatives of the top Russian mass media held by the Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of Minpromtorg of Russia Mr. Vladislav Shestakov.
- The «Life Sciences Invest. Partnering Russia» international forum started on
Some topical issues brought up to discussion are: «Pharma-2030», pharmaceutical industry innovations, export potential development, medical preparations, transition towards the integrated market of pharmaceutical products circulation within the EAEU.
- Representatives of FSI «SID & GP» of Minpromtorg of Russia took part in the workshop dedicated to automation of the pharmaceutical industry
The workshop saw speeches of experts representing leading manufacturers and suppliers of manufacturing systems and equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
- The Director of FSI «SID & GP» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia Mr. Vladislav Shestakov took part in the XI Eurasian Economic Forum
On 26 October, the Director of the Federal State-funded Institution “State Institute of Drugs and…
- Inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices participated in a mock GMP inspection
On October 8 and 9, inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices together with their peers from Armenia and Kazakhstan took part in a mock GMP inspection at the Gideon Richter Chemical Plant in Budapest, Hungary.
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
On September 6, 2018 Vladislav Shestakov – Deputy Head of the Russian Inspectorate, Director of…