Lapses in Global GMP compliance and enforcement. Impact on FPPs
The article provides a brief overview of the scope of responsibility of Regulatory Authorities whose employees are members of the ISPE, as well as a comparative analysis of GMP rules of: PIC/S, WHO, FDA, CFDA, CDSCO and FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”.
- Radio Sputnik: «There were no obstacles despite political tensions»
- From April 16 through 22, inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices conducted the first in Russia WHO GLO training course for GMP-inspectors
- Materials of the official publication of the global ISPE
- GMP I all-Russian conference September 20-22, 2016
- Three overseas sites received certificates of GMP. Pharmaceutical Bulletin