Lapses in Global GMP compliance and enforcement. Impact on FPPs
The article provides a brief overview of the scope of responsibility of Regulatory Authorities whose employees are members of the ISPE, as well as a comparative analysis of GMP rules of: PIC/S, WHO, FDA, CFDA, CDSCO and FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”.
- Regulator Develops Remote Inspection Process Due to Pandemic
- Analytics from the FSI «SID & GP»
- Organization and Procedure for Inspections of Foreign Manufacturers
- Press release: PIC/S Meetings in Toyama (Japan)
- GMP News: The GMP Inspectorate in Russia: FSI SID & GP is the authority for conducting GMP inspections of foreign medicine manufacturers