GMP News: Organisation and procedure for inspections of foreign manufacturers
The mandatory inspection for compliance with the rules of good manufacturing practice (GMP) of a pharmaceutical manufacturer wishing to introduce its products into civilian circulation on the Russian market has been formalised since January 1, 2014. However, manufacturers often have questions related to the GMP inspection procedure, and consulting bodies, taking advantage of this situation, often boost the prices for their services in the field of GMP inspection assistance.
- Analytics from the FSI «SID & GP»
- Organization and Procedure for Inspections of Foreign Manufacturers
- Press release: PIC/S Meetings in Toyama (Japan)
- GMP News: The GMP Inspectorate in Russia: FSI SID & GP is the authority for conducting GMP inspections of foreign medicine manufacturers
- GMP News: New NAO Severnaya Zvezda manufacturing facility