GMP News: GMP Conference: The Main Event in the Russian Pharmaceutical Market
From 23-25 September, the wide-ranging Fourth All-Russia Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Conference took place, with international participation, in the Kaliningrad Region. This year the event attracted 19 regulatory authorities from 15 countries as well as those from EAEU member states. The Conference has become a key forum for the pharmaceutical industry for the discussion of good manufacturing practices and their development. It is an effective platform for sharing experiences between the GMP regulators and inspectors and leading pharmaceutical industry inspectors.
- Analytics from the FSI «SID & GP»
- Organization and Procedure for Inspections of Foreign Manufacturers
- Press release: PIC/S Meetings in Toyama (Japan)
- GMP News: The GMP Inspectorate in Russia: FSI SID & GP is the authority for conducting GMP inspections of foreign medicine manufacturers
- GMP News: Organisation and procedure for inspections of foreign manufacturers