Economics and analysis of pharmaceutical and medical industry
Data collection and analysis regarding production of medicines and medical products on the territory of the Russian Federation, analysis of the product portfolio of Russian and foreign enterprises.
The Department of Economics and Analysis of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry of the Federal State Institution «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (hereinafter FSI «SID & GP») was established with the purpose of monitoring the pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Russian Federation.
Key task of the Department – monitoring and analysis of information on the development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry in the Russian Federation, namely:
- Monitoring and comparative analysis of information databases on various areas of production, sales (shipping) and prices of medicines and medical products.
- Assistance in the preparation of information and analytical materials on the development of pharmaceutical and medical industries.
- Ensuring the provision of reliable statistical information on the current production of medicines for the treatment of socially significant diseases (such as diabetes, tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, etc.) for the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
- Assessment of the marginality of the production of medicines by nomenclature of the List of vital and essential drugs.
- Participation in the development and implementation of federal targeted programs for the development of the industry.
- Implementation of information support for industry events.
- Realization of research projects.
- Monitoring of import substitution processes, localization and contract activity of foreign companies in the Russian Federation.
The Department employs qualified specialists with the necessary knowledge and competencies to carry out professional activities (rendering services) at the highest professional level.