Workshop “Organization of a quality control system in pharmaceutical production in accordance with GMP requirements”; “Validation and transfer of analytical methods”
We are happy to invite you to become part of the workshop dedicated to ‘Organization of a quality control system in pharmaceutical production in accordance with GMP requirements’; ‘Validation and transfer of analytical methods’. The event is scheduled for march 21, 2018 and will last 8 academic hours.
We will cover the following issues during the workshop:
I ORGANIZATION OF A QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM IN PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH GMP REQUIREMENTS
1. Organization of the quality control department – structure, principles, general requirements.
2. Documentation circulating in the quality control department.
3. Organization of sampling.
4. Conducting tests
5. Study of stability in drugs
6. Ensuring the integrity of QC data (based on the example of chromatographic analysis).
7. Examples of deviations most frequently detected during inspection of pharmaceutical production. Analysis and possible ways of prevention.
II VALIDATION AND TRANSFER OF ANALYTICAL METHODS
1 Terms and definitions: validation, verification, transfer of analytical methods.
2 General requirements for validation methods.
3 Validation parameters of analytical methods.
4 Organization of analytical methods transfer.
5 Examples of deviations most frequently detected during inspection of pharmaceutical production. Analysis and possible ways of prevention.
The workshop will be conducted by:
Ivan GULYAEV – Chief Specialist, Dept. of pharmaceutical Production Inspections FSI ‘SID&GP’
Participation fee is 20500 roubles per person.
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Senior project manager
+7 (916) 673-6965
- The inspection of the foreign pharmaceutical company registering its drug product in Kazakhstan was carried out by the Russian Inspectorate
- 157 license holders out of 189 manufacturing sites have received a GMP-certificate following the procedure of filing an application
- Giuseppe Fedegari: «The shortcut to training: working with people who already have the experience»
- FSI «SID & GP» is holding a training workshop with international participation for pharmaceutical inspectors
- On 07 February, a new solids manufacturing facility was launched by the «Obolenskoe» Pharmaceutical Enterprise