Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
From 6 to 7 March took place a working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Awareness-working meetings were held with the EMA office (European Medicines Agency) and MHRA (UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). On these meetings both sides made presentations on their current working processes and there were identified vectors for the further cooperation, negotiations were held and contact persons were appointed. In addition, the Russian side invited both Agencies to participate in the III All-Russian GMP-Conference, which will be held August 27-29, 2018 in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan. Preliminary consent for participation has been received.
- Leading world regulatory agencies discussed the future of remote GMP inspections at ISPE Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Summit
- Competition announcement for the best symbol of the GxP Academy
- The National scientific center for pharmaceutical evaluation and projects expertise was established on the basis of FSI “SID&GP”
- The Eurasian Academy of Good Practices will host the first GxP-Fest
- The Opening of the GxP Academy unites regulators from the EAEU countries.