Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
From 6 to 7 March took place a working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Awareness-working meetings were held with the EMA office (European Medicines Agency) and MHRA (UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). On these meetings both sides made presentations on their current working processes and there were identified vectors for the further cooperation, negotiations were held and contact persons were appointed. In addition, the Russian side invited both Agencies to participate in the III All-Russian GMP-Conference, which will be held August 27-29, 2018 in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan. Preliminary consent for participation has been received.
- The inspection of the foreign pharmaceutical company registering its drug product in Kazakhstan was carried out by the Russian Inspectorate
- 157 license holders out of 189 manufacturing sites have received a GMP-certificate following the procedure of filing an application
- Giuseppe Fedegari: «The shortcut to training: working with people who already have the experience»
- FSI «SID & GP» is holding a training workshop with international participation for pharmaceutical inspectors
- On 07 February, a new solids manufacturing facility was launched by the «Obolenskoe» Pharmaceutical Enterprise