Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
From 6 to 7 March took place a working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Awareness-working meetings were held with the EMA office (European Medicines Agency) and MHRA (UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). On these meetings both sides made presentations on their current working processes and there were identified vectors for the further cooperation, negotiations were held and contact persons were appointed. In addition, the Russian side invited both Agencies to participate in the III All-Russian GMP-Conference, which will be held August 27-29, 2018 in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan. Preliminary consent for participation has been received.
- Cooperation Agreement signed with the Bulgarian Inspectorate
- New venue for the III All-Russia GMP Conference
- Celebrating winners of the Second All-Russia GxP Summit
- The competitive stage of the II All-Russian GxP-Summit with international participation took place in Sochi
- Participation in the XV conference «Actual problems of quality assurance of medicinal and medical care»