Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
From 6 to 7 March took place a working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Awareness-working meetings were held with the EMA office (European Medicines Agency) and MHRA (UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). On these meetings both sides made presentations on their current working processes and there were identified vectors for the further cooperation, negotiations were held and contact persons were appointed. In addition, the Russian side invited both Agencies to participate in the III All-Russian GMP-Conference, which will be held August 27-29, 2018 in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan. Preliminary consent for participation has been received.
- The traditional workshop at the GMP Conference to be held as a game-based quest
- Revised Guidelines on Data Integrity and Validation of Computerised Systems
- Experience of Independent Examination in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Vladislav Shestakov: “Time not to contemplate, but to act!”
- The third GLP-PLANET Conference to take place in St. Petersburg