Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
From 6 to 7 March took place a working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Awareness-working meetings were held with the EMA office (European Medicines Agency) and MHRA (UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). On these meetings both sides made presentations on their current working processes and there were identified vectors for the further cooperation, negotiations were held and contact persons were appointed. In addition, the Russian side invited both Agencies to participate in the III All-Russian GMP-Conference, which will be held August 27-29, 2018 in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan. Preliminary consent for participation has been received.
- Scale and knowledge – the symbol for the All-Russian GMP-conference is chosen
- Participation in the IPhEB – the International Exhibition on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology
- Participation in the 10th AIPM Scientific-Practical Conference
- Participation in the opening of a new production line of the full localization cycle in Belgorod
- Russian GMP-inspectorate to visit Japan for the first time