Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
From 6 to 7 March took place a working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Awareness-working meetings were held with the EMA office (European Medicines Agency) and MHRA (UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). On these meetings both sides made presentations on their current working processes and there were identified vectors for the further cooperation, negotiations were held and contact persons were appointed. In addition, the Russian side invited both Agencies to participate in the III All-Russian GMP-Conference, which will be held August 27-29, 2018 in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan. Preliminary consent for participation has been received.
- Good practices in drug quality assurance from development to the consumer
- GMP inspectorates of Russia and Uzbekistan signed an Agreement on Cooperation
- Typical PQS deficiencies found at drug manufacturers: what does a GMP inspection focus on?
- The Russian and the Chinese GMP inspectorates discussed the prospects for cooperation
- SID & GP together with the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU) have taken up development of drugs for children