Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus Director of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” Vladislav Shestakov made a report on Exhibition of Indian manufacturers EXPO-CUM-BSM.
On 28th of November, 2016 in Moscow was opened an exhibition of Indian pharmaceutical manufacturers. Hosted by Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council with support from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and Embassy of India in Moscow.
Director of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” Vladislav Shestakov was invited to
address to the institutors and participants of that exclusive exhibition, where more than 50 major Indian pharmaceutical companies were displayed.
Head of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices,” Deputy head of the Inspectorate made a report concerning main areas of focus of inspecting foreign manufacturing sites and current situation of performing inspections. Vladislav Shestakov highlighted the must to prepare rigorously for the inspections because preparation affects the result- obtaining of the Certificate of conformance Good Manufacturing Practice. Educative programs, which have been developed upon the request of the pharmaceutical industry by specialists of Educative Center of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” for advanced and reskilling training were also the subject of the speech. “Our Institute has a License. At this stage within this License have been produced more than 50 educative programs across the whole Good Practices: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GEP (Good Engineering Practice), GDP (Good Distributional Practice), GPhP (Good Pharmaceutical Practice)”, said Director of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” Vladislav Shestakov.
Moreover, he put forward an initiative to sign an Agreement between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” and Indian Inspectorate, to carry out cooperative educative programs, training, and joint inspections.
- Annual Biotechmed Forum: State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices presents survey results of drug manufacturers’ preparedness for comprehensive labeling
- The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
- Presentation at ISPE conference in Singapore