Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus
December 1-2, 2016 Director of Federal State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, Deputy Head of the Inspectorate Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus with his colleagues from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation at the invitation of the Department of Pharmaceutical Industry of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. On a number of contracts were held negotiations and a cooperation agreement between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” (Russia) and RUE “Center for Examinations and Tests in Health Service” (the Republic of Belarus) have been signed over the course of the visit. The signing of the agreement gives the opportunity to harmonize fruitfully the cooperation in the field of the inspection tools of pharmaceutical manufacturing sites in our countries and implement educational projects including training and joint inspections as puts it Vladislav Shestakov, who was primary initiator of the entering into an agreement.
- Annual Biotechmed Forum: State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices presents survey results of drug manufacturers’ preparedness for comprehensive labeling
- The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
- Presentation at ISPE conference in Singapore