Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus
December 1-2, 2016 Director of Federal State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, Deputy Head of the Inspectorate Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus with his colleagues from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation at the invitation of the Department of Pharmaceutical Industry of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. On a number of contracts were held negotiations and a cooperation agreement between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” (Russia) and RUE “Center for Examinations and Tests in Health Service” (the Republic of Belarus) have been signed over the course of the visit. The signing of the agreement gives the opportunity to harmonize fruitfully the cooperation in the field of the inspection tools of pharmaceutical manufacturing sites in our countries and implement educational projects including training and joint inspections as puts it Vladislav Shestakov, who was primary initiator of the entering into an agreement.
- Workshop “Organization of a quality control system in pharmaceutical production in accordance with GMP requirements”; “Validation and transfer of analytical methods”
- Milan hosted first in history convention of the Russian-Italian subgroup for pharmaceutical industry and medicine
- Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
- The delegation of the FSI “SID & GP” took part in the conference “India Pharma 2018”
- Voting for the best symbol of GMP-conference is opened