Vladislav Shestakov spoke at the VII International Partnering Forum «Life Sciences Invest. Partnering Russia»
In Saint-Petersburg in the «Taleon Imperial Hotel» on November 8-9, the VII International Partnering Forum «Life Science Invest. Partnering Russia» took place. It traditionally brought together specialists from the pharmaceutical industry, government officials, top managers and leaders of the industry’s leading companies.
The key Forum mission is to improve the industry status as a whole among other economic areas and industrial development, the prestige and importance of sectoral science and education, and attention attract to the quality of specialists training. The main task is to inform specialists, teachers, researchers of specialized universities and institutes, as well as schools with in-depth study of natural science disciplines on the latest trends in the development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry.
Experts from leading Russian and world companies shared their vision of the industry development, the main trends in research and development, the development of technological platforms in the field of chemical and biological synthesis perspectives. Furthermore, much attention was paid to regulatory issues and legislative initiatives.
Vladislav Shestakov spoke within the thematic session «Development of the domestic pharmaceutical market in conditions of import substitution and localization of production». Apart from the results of drugs manufacturers inspection, Vladislav Shestakov emphasized the possibilities of global associations integration by example of inspectorates’ interaction.
- Workshop “Organization of a quality control system in pharmaceutical production in accordance with GMP requirements”; “Validation and transfer of analytical methods”
- Milan hosted first in history convention of the Russian-Italian subgroup for pharmaceutical industry and medicine
- Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
- The delegation of the FSI “SID & GP” took part in the conference “India Pharma 2018”
- Voting for the best symbol of GMP-conference is opened