Vladislav Shestakov spoke at the VII International Partnering Forum «Life Sciences Invest. Partnering Russia»
In Saint-Petersburg in the «Taleon Imperial Hotel» on November 8-9, the VII International Partnering Forum «Life Science Invest. Partnering Russia» took place. It traditionally brought together specialists from the pharmaceutical industry, government officials, top managers and leaders of the industry’s leading companies.
The key Forum mission is to improve the industry status as a whole among other economic areas and industrial development, the prestige and importance of sectoral science and education, and attention attract to the quality of specialists training. The main task is to inform specialists, teachers, researchers of specialized universities and institutes, as well as schools with in-depth study of natural science disciplines on the latest trends in the development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry.
Experts from leading Russian and world companies shared their vision of the industry development, the main trends in research and development, the development of technological platforms in the field of chemical and biological synthesis perspectives. Furthermore, much attention was paid to regulatory issues and legislative initiatives.
Vladislav Shestakov spoke within the thematic session «Development of the domestic pharmaceutical market in conditions of import substitution and localization of production». Apart from the results of drugs manufacturers inspection, Vladislav Shestakov emphasized the possibilities of global associations integration by example of inspectorates’ interaction.
- On 30 March 2021 FSI “SID & GP” and Ministry of the People’s Power for Health of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela signed a cooperation agreement
- Continuity of GxP – for the benefit of nations’ health
- Experts discussed the development potential of the pharmaceutical industry in the light of Pharma-2030 strategy
- “Solidarity training program”: uniting pharmaceutical industry and the world
- Russian delegation went to Uzbekistan with a business visit