Vladislav Shestakov, Director, FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” spoke at the inauguration of the scientific and practical conference “REGLEK 2022”
Director, FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vladislav Shestakov, gave a welcome speech at the inauguration of the scientific and practical conference “Modern Approaches to the Examination and Registration of the Medicines” – “REGLEK 2022”
The REGLEK 2022 conference started on April 26 and will last until April 29. The conference traditionally functions as a platform for an inter-institutional dialogue, that raises topical issues related to expert evaluation and registration of drugs, while the participants have an opportunity to approach representatives of regulatory authorities directly, put their questions and get an expert assessment of the current situation.
When addressing the guests and participants of the conference, Director, FSI “SID & GP”, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vladislav Shestakov, emphasized that at present, the matter of procurement of medicines for the citizens of Russia amid economic sanctions against our country remained the most acute one, along with the issue of import phase-out at all the stages of pharmaceutical manufacturing – from the supply of API intermediates and auxiliary substances to the introduction of a finished product into commerce.
“Now, the concern of every pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier is to sustain a balance between ensuring the necessary stock of medicines and meeting all the pharmaceutical quality and safety requirements”, Vladislav Shestakov noted in his speech. “The APIs and medications manufactured in and imported into Russia should comply with the all the requirements approved by the Russian Government, despite the fact that a number of amendments simplifying some procedures have been made”.
- The finale of the GxP Fest intentional student festival rounded off in Moscow
- Delegation of the FSI “SID & GP”, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, paid tribute to the soldiers killed in the Great Patriotic War
- N.A. Semashko Russian Pharmaceutical Forum: The principal platform for pharma networking is getting a new name
- The Final Stage of the GxP Fest International Student Festival 2022 to be held on April 21
- Director of the FSI “SID & GP”, Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, awarded the “Platinum Ounce XXII” winner in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturer category