Twenty-one professionals of the pharmaceutical industry took part in the workshop on risk analysis as applied to elaboration of environmental monitoring programs
Last week, FSI «SID & GP» and the Pharmstrategy company held the open expert and advisory workshop on the topic «Application of risk analysis to elaboration of environmental monitoring programs». The workshop was organized within the joint program of promoting implementation of the best practices in the Russian pharmaceutical industry.
At the workshop, 10 possible reasons for product contamination and possible ways of contamination risk realization were discussed. Environmental monitoring was mentioned as one of the effective tools to manage such risks. Besides, the risks of such monitoring itself were reviewed – such as non-representativeness and failures of the procedure, non-integrity of the data, insufficient documentation, etc. Such topics as investigation of root causes of deviations within environmental monitoring and CAPA elaboration were also covered.
The attendees appreciated the systematic approach to presenting the topic of environmental monitoring, including that to elaboration of monitoring programs based on risk analysis.
Learn more about the dates of upcoming workshops at the website www.goodpractices.ru.
- The traditional workshop at the GMP Conference to be held as a game-based quest
- Revised Guidelines on Data Integrity and Validation of Computerised Systems
- Experience of Independent Examination in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Vladislav Shestakov: “Time not to contemplate, but to act!”
- The third GLP-PLANET Conference to take place in St. Petersburg