The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
At the BIOTECHMED 2018 forum, the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade signed a strategic agreement with the Center for Advanced Technology Development.
The scope of the Agreement focuses on monitoring, evaluation, and analytical support of pharmaceutical labeling in the Russian Federation.
Pharmaceutical businesses must label their products with a special code as of 2020. Not all manufacturers – however – have proper equipment or skilled professionals to implement this procedure at present.
Experts of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices offer their professional qualifications to help pharmacists implement the labeling system at their industrial facilities.
Vladislav Shestakov signed an agreement with the Association of Biomedical Cell Products Manufacturers (ABCPM).
The parties agreed to cooperate and exchange competences for promotion of harmonized development of the biomedical cellular products manufacture in Russia.
Vladislav Shestakov – Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade – noted that the Agreement is aimed at regulation of production of high quality pharmaceuticals.
- “Solidarity training program”: uniting pharmaceutical industry and the world
- Russian delegation went to Uzbekistan with a business visit
- The Cooperation Agreement was signed between State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices and National agency of pharmaceutical products of Algeria
- SID&GP passed the recertification audit of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015
- Russian Federation has submitted an application for the Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme PIC/S accession