The National scientific center for pharmaceutical evaluation and projects expertise was established on the basis of FSI “SID&GP”
The National scientific center for pharmaceutical evaluation and projects expertise in the field of medical products, medical devices, veterinary medicines, perfumes and cosmetics products development has been created on the basis of FSI “SID&GP”.
The Center’s team of experts consist of leading scientists, practicing physicians and well-known figures of pharmaceutical industry, chemists, biotechnologists, heads of specialized enterprises and lawyers from Russia, CIS and foreign countries.
The Center was established to provide comprehensive expertise of projects for government bodies, pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers of medicines and medical devices.
- Leading world regulatory agencies discussed the future of remote GMP inspections at ISPE Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Summit
- Competition announcement for the best symbol of the GxP Academy
- The Eurasian Academy of Good Practices will host the first GxP-Fest
- The Opening of the GxP Academy unites regulators from the EAEU countries.
- The Cooperation agreement signing took place between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” and Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro