The delegation of the FSI “SID & GP” took part in the conference “India Pharma 2018”
During February 15-17, 2018, the delegation of the FSI “SID & GP” (Vyacheslav Goryachkin – Head of the Department of Educational Production, Mikhail Morozov – Head of the International Cooperation Department, Anastasia Sokolova – Assistant to the Director) took part in the conference “India Pharma 2018”. The delegation visited the exhibition of manufacturers of medicines and medical products and took part in a closed session on the interaction of foreign regulators and representatives of Indian pharmaceutical industry.
The second day of the conference was opened by the session on the exchange of experience of the best practices of representatives of regulatory agencies and international organizations (WHO, EMA, FDA regional office, COFEPRIS, representatives from Singapore, Ghana, and, of course, the hosts of the conference, India). During this session, the assistant to the director of the FSI “SID & GP”, Anastasia Sokolova, made a presentation on the GMP inspectorate of the Russian Federation, followed by a Q & A session on the assessment of the quality of Indian products imported to the international markets the answer was: “There is always room for improvement. It is necessary to move together towards it, developing both regulatory systems. “In addition to participating in the sessions, the Institute delegation also held B-2-B meetings with representatives of COFEPRIS (United States of Mexico) and CDSCO (Republic of India), defying the main ways of interaction in 2018.
- What is in the Programme of V GMP-conference?
- The rules of organizing and conducting inspections of drug manufacturers for the compliance with GMP requirements have been changed
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and company Sandoz held the first online forum on biotechnologies
- The SID&GP under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducted the first online inspection of Roche’s manufacturing site
- Rules for organizing and conducting inspection of pharmaceutical manufacturers for compliance with GMP requirements have been changed