The Cooperation Agreement was signed between State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices and National agency of pharmaceutical products of Algeria
On January 14, the Cooperation Agreement was signed between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” and National agency of pharmaceutical products of Algeria. Also this week, Algeria was the first African country that registered Russian vaccine “Sputnik V” against Coronavirus.
During the pandemic, caused by a new Coronavirus infection since spring 2020, this is the second agreement signed by the Russian Inspectorate with foreign regulator in online format that has become a familiar format of engagement in the whole business world. Director of SID&GP, Vladislav Shestakov and the General Director of the National agency of pharmaceutical products of Algeria, Professor Kamel Mansouri took part in the Agreement signing process. SID&GP became the first Inspectorate with which the Agency signed a Cooperation Agreement.
“We have been negotiating on signing of this Agreement since last year. It is noteworthy that just a few days ago Algeria became the first African country, registered the Russian vaccine “Sputnik V” against Coronavirus,” – remarked SID&GP Director, Vladislav Shestakov at the beginning of a meeting. In the current circumstances it is necessary to unite forces, build the capacity of bilateral cooperation and be open for the partnership. And we highly appreciate the fact that we were the first foreign Inspectorate with which the National Agency signed such Cooperation Agreement.
This Agreement on the long-term cooperation involves joint educational events, information exchange in order to ensure the provision of good quality medicines, taking part in the inspections for compliance with GMP rules as observers. As well as that, SID&GP Director, Vladislav Shestakov has personally invited the Algerian Inspectorate members to take part as an experts in the annual GMP-Conference in 2021 fall.
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest