The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
Dear Colleagues, Technical Director is one of the key figures in ensuring that a pharmaceutical company operates in compliance with the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practice.
To popularize modern approaches in pharmaceutical engineering, to promote the adoption of the leading enterprise experiences, as well as to enhance the prestige of the Technical Director’s work and its authority, the “Best Technical Director” competition is announced. The level of responsibility requires Technical Director to be highly experienced in personnel management, engineering systems and production equipment (including computerized models), GMP rules.
- Technical Directors of pharmaceutical enterprises located in the Russian Federation;
- Chief Engineers of pharmaceutical enterprises located in the Russian Federation;
- Heads of engineering services (directorates, departments) of pharmaceutical enterprises located in the Russian Federation.
The competition will be held in several stages. The first stage is testing the participants, the second is the case study solution, the third is the publication of second rounders’ portfolios for open voting in the Industry Choice nomination.
The term of application submission has been extended till August 23, 2021.
The awards gala will be held on September 24, 2021 as part of the business program of the VI All-Russia GMP Conference in St. Petersburg.
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest
- Director of FSI “SID & GP” participated in the RegLek EAEU 2021 plenary session