Summing up the results of the participation of the FSI “SID & GP” in “Russian corporate games-2018”
July 19, 2017 in Moscow held a grand meeting on summarizing the results of the participation of the FSI “SID & GP” in the “Russian corporate games.”
The team of the FSI “SID & GP” represented the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation in the disciplines “Tourism”, “Women’s Volleyball” and “Men’s Volleyball” at the summer stage of the 2018 competition. A worthy performance and team spirit of the athletes of the Institute were noted in written thanks to the Ministry of Industry and Trade on behalf of the All-Russia Physical Culture and Sports Society “Labor Reserves”. Particular attention was paid to the women’s volleyball team, which took 2nd place among 79 entities of the industrial, defense-industrial and energy complexes of the country.
“These competitions gave us once again a feeling of being a part of a big and friendly team! It is important for us that every employee feels comfortable and confident in our team and has a chance to realize his professional and creative potential! “- noted the Head of the HR Department Anna Lazareva.
The sportsmen of the FSI “SID & GP” were awarded with gratitude from the Director of the Institute for active participation in the event in the city of Alushta, the Republic of Crimea, and the formation of a healthy lifestyle among the employees of the Institution.
“There are three main components in the collective, which must be supported by such activities: body, spirit and relations. If one component fails, then the team also weakens. We showed others, and most importantly ourselves, that we are a truly close-knit team that is able to work together harmoniously, and have already achieved significant results“, stressed the institute Director Vladislav Shestakov.
- The «Life Sciences Invest. Partnering Russia» international forum started on
- State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices signed a cooperation agreement with PharmaPharm
- The work of the 8th International Partnership Forum «Life Sciences Invest. Partnering Russia» in St. Petersburg
- Representatives of FSI «SID & GP» of Minpromtorg of Russia took part in the workshop dedicated to automation of the pharmaceutical industry
- Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement