Summing up the results of the participation of the FSI “SID & GP” in “Russian corporate games-2018”
July 19, 2017 in Moscow held a grand meeting on summarizing the results of the participation of the FSI “SID & GP” in the “Russian corporate games.”
The team of the FSI “SID & GP” represented the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation in the disciplines “Tourism”, “Women’s Volleyball” and “Men’s Volleyball” at the summer stage of the 2018 competition. A worthy performance and team spirit of the athletes of the Institute were noted in written thanks to the Ministry of Industry and Trade on behalf of the All-Russia Physical Culture and Sports Society “Labor Reserves”. Particular attention was paid to the women’s volleyball team, which took 2nd place among 79 entities of the industrial, defense-industrial and energy complexes of the country.
“These competitions gave us once again a feeling of being a part of a big and friendly team! It is important for us that every employee feels comfortable and confident in our team and has a chance to realize his professional and creative potential! “- noted the Head of the HR Department Anna Lazareva.
The sportsmen of the FSI “SID & GP” were awarded with gratitude from the Director of the Institute for active participation in the event in the city of Alushta, the Republic of Crimea, and the formation of a healthy lifestyle among the employees of the Institution.
“There are three main components in the collective, which must be supported by such activities: body, spirit and relations. If one component fails, then the team also weakens. We showed others, and most importantly ourselves, that we are a truly close-knit team that is able to work together harmoniously, and have already achieved significant results“, stressed the institute Director Vladislav Shestakov.
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest