State Institute of drugs and good Practices to participate in BIOTECHMED 2018
On September 9, Gelendzhik hosted BIOTECHMED 2018 forum . The main themes of this year are: digitization of healthcare, combating cancer, and export of medical devices. There are more than 1.500 people participating: prominent government officials and business leaders, including foreign guests.
Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices walked about exposition of the forum, which was led by Denis Manturov, the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. Official delegation visited sites of «Rostech», «CRET», «Geropharm», «BIOCAD», «Takeda», «Shvabe».
Exploring the exhibition, Denis Manturov highly rated the innovative development of pharmaceuticals and technologies of domestic industry. While talking to the media the Minister noted that he feels confident there are ‘no obstacles’ for the development and production of pharmaceutical products in Russia. «We see a great interest of both Russian and foreign companies in the development of this sector of industry», – said the head of the delegation.
Vladislav Shestakov commented on the exhibition, ‘The quality of innovative Russian pharmaceuticals, presented on BIOTECHMED, are in compliance with GMP quality standards . Regular events like this help the pharmaceutical community to resolve manufacturing issues, which contributes to increased reliability and effecacy of pharmaceuticals produced in Russia».
BIOTECHMED is held with support of the Russian Health Ministry, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, government corporation «Rostech» and administration of Krasnodar region. National Immunobiological Company acts as a strategic partner, Russian Export Center – as a strategic partner.
Heads of federal and regional authorities, private and public medical institutions, public corporations, business, funds and development institutes, heads and personnel of graduate institutes and universities, foreign guests and partners, and also representatives of the Russian professional community participate in the forum.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary